Tuesday 26 February 2013

Instagrammin'





Hallo meine Lieben!

I hope you're all ok?

SO sorry for not having posted in FOREVER! I've been so busy having had people come visit, work has been mega hectic and I just haven't had a chance to whack out my camera and get some proper pictures taken. This weekend I plan on being lazy at home so I will finally get a few outfits photographed and posted!

In the mean time, I've finally gone over to the dark side of Apple... sorry Blackberry. I have discovered -and become instantly addicted to- instagram, and you can follow me here: http://instagram.com/amylouise26x or search amylouise26x on instagram - I post pictures regularly so it won't be as boring/disappointing as my blog of late!

See you on instagram/at the weekend with some new outfit posts!

Have a lovely week!
<3 Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment