Saturday 9 February 2013

Leopard Print & Skulls

Hello!
First of all a massive apology for not having posted in forever. Things have been so busy at work and home - the week before last I was in London for a meeting and then surprised mummaD for her birthday for the weekend which was lovelyy and got to see all my beautiful friends which was amazing. Then last week I was lucky enough to fly to Munich and visit the ISPO trade fair which is basically all the sports brands you can imagine - SO cool. If you ever get the chance to go, I recommend the action sports hall where Vans, Etnies, Zoo York etc are - such amazing stuff to see and a lot of cool people!


Anyway - I'm back with a new look! Check it out here!
My T-shirt was a Christmas present from my brother and I can't stop wearing it! I love that it's so simple yet the leopard print pocket patch adds a little twist. 
I got these skull print Vans a while ago and love them, I'm not usually a huge fan of print but as I tend to mostly have plain outfits, I find these are just the right amount of print to add a bit of excitement and edge to an outfit.
My black pants are as always my staple from H&M - I went back at the weekend and stocked up on another few pairs... it is an odd addiction.






Anyway hope you like the look! Hopefully things will start slowing down soon and I'll get more time to post!

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment