Wednesday 16 January 2013

Black is the new black



Hi!
I've just got in from the longest day at work ever and had to trudge home through the snow, so now I'm tucked up on the sofa with my new addiction, Homeland, and a cup of tea and thought I should post!
Check out my latest look on Lookbook!

I got the boots about a year ago from Mr Shoes as my poor student budget couldn't stretch to Litas, but now I'm a working girl they're definitely still on my list! The hat is about 6 years old from Warehouse but it's so warm and I love the oversized scruffiness of it, it's so thick and woolly - perfect for Duesseldorf's current temperature! My leather jacket is an old favourite and is from a vintage market in Rome - I picked it up for about 5 euros, ripped out the quilted biker lining and voila, my favourite jacket was created! My skirt is from Vila at ASOS and my cami top is from Topshop.

Hope you've all had a good day!
Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment