Sunday 9 June 2013

Waiting for our hearts to beat

Evening!

So as promised, I've been working on some new picture posts and spent my day editing instead of cleaning...my bad.

The next two weeks are going to be crazy busy - I'm off to Poland for two days on Thursday with work, and then booked a spontaneous weekend at home for some much needed TLC from mama and papa and then on Monday evening I fly to Munich for 3 days before heading over to Southside Festival for the weekend... safe to say I'm going to be dead, BUT I will be posting a lot more outfit posts as there should be some goodens I promise! :))

After a shitty week at work, I spent Friday night out with some friends having drinks in the Altstadt and then met up with a new friend yesterday for lunch and drinks in the Biergarten before having a little read in the sun in the park! As the weather is improving, it was time to be brave and whack the legs out (covered in fake tan, obviously), so expect a lot more bare-legged posts!

As I've been in my pyjamas all day, here is what I wore yesterday to enjoy the sun:
Check it out and hype it on LOOKBOOK!





What I'm wearing:
sneakers: Diadora Heritage from TK Maxx
floral shorts: Primark
black tshirt: River Island
cap: River Island
watch: Fossil


Hope you've had a good weekend - let me know what you've been up to!

<3
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment