Monday 12 August 2013

Oh haii!

Hello!
How are you all?!

Sorry it's been a very long time! Life is pretty none stop and it seems I just don't find the time to sit down and get anything written.
But here I am, I had my wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday and my face is currently the size of a balloon and I'm extremely dosed up on painkillers which prevent me from being able to move or talk...or really function properly, so I guess it's the perfect opportunity to sit and write a post! ;)

The past few weeks have been pretty fun - I had a lot of visitors in the 'dorf which was lovely and the sun has been shining so we've been spending oodles of time outside drinking and eating and generally living the good life! On top of that, it was my birthday last week - I am now the grand old age of 23 *shock*horror*. I didn't do much to celebrate - went out for for dinner and drinks with the girls to a beautiful Vietnamese place around the corner and then the next day to the best, fresh all-you-can-eat Sushi place in town to cure our hangovers!
My big present off mum and dad is shopping when we're in Chicago (oh yeah, did I mention?! I'm going to Chicago!!). We fly out on September 4th and come back on the 14th... I seriously can't wait! It feels like I haven't left Europe in forever and the only flights I ever take are short haul back and forth to London or around Germany, so I'm actually really excited for a long haul flight (and of course, being in the states!!)

The only thing scaring me about Chicago is that I have approximately 3 weeks to get into shape...! So luckily the whole not being able to eat thing is kind of helping, but to help a bit more, the lovely Zaggora sent me a pair of their HotPants to try out. I tried them at the gym the other day and they are insane - I've never sweated so much in my life, but even just after one use, my legs did feel a lot better! They have a 2 week challenge which I am accepting - you wear the pants for 20mins a day whilst you do some form of exercise, and are supposed to lose up to 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks! So I am veryy sceptical to say the least, but I am going to give it a try and see how I get on!! Watch this space!!
Check out the pants and the 2 week challenge here: Zaggora!

This week we went to the Alaia Azzedine exhibition in the NRW-Forum in Dusseldorf - it was amaazing! Each room was dedicated to a different fabric, and you've never heard so much umming and awwing in your life! Such beautiful clothes and styles. It was really great!


So... here are some/a LOT of pictures of the past few weeks, more posts will follow, especially with my Zaggora update!
For shorter, more regular posts you can follow me on Instagram HERE! (or from your iphone amy-louise26x)

Let me know what you've been getting up to and if you've any tips to help me on my 3 week bikini body countdown!!

<3 Amy xxx





































cheeky shot of my new sneakers! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment